Nesting on the southern side of the Thames adjacent to the palace of Hampton Court. Kingston lay in the north of Surrey, just downstream of East Molesey, Surrey, and Thames Ditton, Surrey. Long Ditton and Chessington, Surrey, lay just to the SW.
None at present.
In 1699, in Kingston upon Thames, William HATTON (abt 1670-1728) of London, merchant married Anne TASH (abt 1658-abt 1732) of East Molsey, daughter of Sir George TASH (-1671) of Delaford Park, Iver, Bucks. William was the son of Robert HATTON (1623-1701) of St Paul's, London, Alderman of that city, but one of the HATTONS of Thames Ditton, Surrey. In 1703 he inherited a range of properties from his uncle William HATTON, including the Manors of East Molsey, Surrey, and West Tilbury, Essex, along with houses in the City of Westminster and All Hallows, Barking. His Will of 1724 left various property to his wife, including an Inn by the sign of 'the Crown' in Kingston.
A selection of links to other sites with information about this place